Tuesday 24 March 2015

Missguided Mermaid Holographic heels

These are the most beautiful shoes I've ever seen!

I've always been a big Missguided fan so I was thrilled to see that they were bringing out some iridescent heels in their Spring pre-launch. Accessories made from the same material have been around for a while - clutch bags, purses etc - so I've definitely been on the hunt for some matching Cinderella-esque heels.

They're not the comfiest shoes in the world, but no less than to be expected for high street pointed heels and they could be a lot worse. The incredible eye-catching shimmer of the colour is definitely worth it though and depending on which way the light catches them they reflect different shades of pink, purple, orange and green. I also found that they are true to size.

Best of all they're only £30, link below:

http://www.missguided.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/164717/s/stiletto-heel-court-shoe-white-holographic/category/752/






2 comments:

  1. Do you know what brand these are? They're out of my size on the website and I was hoping to find out the brand so I can hunt them down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, unfortunately they are Missguided's own brand with their logo on the inside. Have you tried eBay/depop? xxx

    ReplyDelete