Thursday 19 June 2014

Triangl Lucie Champagne Coral Underwear Review

The wait is over!! After being very impressed with my Triangl bikini I decided to purchase something that would have more use for the Great British summertime and chose the Lucie set in Champagne Coral. The first thing I would say about this set is that it is neon. The colour it shows on the website is not a true reflection of how it looks in real life so be prepared for a bit of a shock when you open the box. 

As long as the bright colour floats your boat you will get on just fine with this set; the second I started putting it on I noticed the softness of the material meaning it is uber comfortable and the balconette style is always flattering. There is undoubtedly a luxurious feel to the set, which extends to the packaging - a thick black box just smaller than a shoebox with slide-out drawer and a black sleeve with velvet Triangl logo. As with all Triangl orders there is a $20 USD flat shipping rate and the DHL package arrived a week from ordering it, but at least you can track it while you wait anxiously! I will definitely be going back to extend my colour range ASAP.







2 comments:

  1. Hi! Hope you don't mind me asking, what size are those bottoms? I recently got a Triangl and trying to decide if I should return the bottoms for a size up. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie, sorry for the late reply I haven't been on here for a while :) I got L/L and they are a perfect fit! xxx

      Delete